The Doctors Werribee is a family practice offering comprehensive health care and preventive services for the entire family. Our services include:
- Skin Cancer checks
- Skin Procedures and minor surgeries
- Accident and Emergency medical services
- Childhood checks and immunisations
- Men’s health checks
- Women’s Health including pregnancy care, Pap Smears
- Work Cover assessments
- Travel Health
- Elderly patient care
- Chronic care management including Diabetes, COPD, Asthma, Heart disease, Stroke, Mental health, Arthritis, Cancer
- Palliative care including Nursing home patients off-site visits
- The National Hearing Care will conduct free hearing screenings on monthly basis at our Practice. This service is available for all patients 26 years and above. Based on the test results, staff will organise an appointment if the patient needs to have further testings with an audiologist. Seeing an audiologist will be of no cost to our patients. If you think you are suffering from hearing loss or just want to have your hearing tested please contact us to make an appointment.
Care is provided in consultation with sub-specialists when needed. Same-day appointments are usually available for existing patients – simply call us or book online.
The Doctors Werribee offers MIXED BILLING from 1 February 2022. We will continue to offer Bulk Billing Consultations to children under 16, Patients over 65, DVA/Health Care and Pension Card holders. Find out more in the Fees page.