The Doctors Werribee is pleased to advise that we are an approved vaccination provider for COVID-19 vaccines. We are happy to help provide COVID-19 immunisation for our local area and wider community.
We have both Astra Zeneca and Pfizer vaccines available at our Clinic.
Who can get the Covid 19 vaccine now?
- Free and safe COVID-19 vaccines are available for everyone aged 12 years and over. Click this link for more information.
How many doses are there?
- There are two doses spaced 3-6 weeks apart.
How much does it cost?
- COVID-19 vaccinations are voluntary and free.
How do you book your appointment?
- Click on the book now button and pick the Astra Zeneca vaccine provider or Pfizer vaccine provider to book the suitable appointment.
- You can complete your consent form online at the same time through HotDoc
- You can book your second dose at the same time. Subject to availability.
Preparing for your vaccination
- Please click on this link to check on how to prepare for your vaccine.
Please don’t come to your appointment –
- If you are feeling unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that could be from COVID-19.
- If you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- If you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19.
- If you are in quarantine.
- If you have had another vaccine, for example the influenza vaccination, in the 14 days before your COVID-19 vaccine appointment. Please let us know as we may need to reschedule your appointment.
Vaccination day resources –
- Consent form for COVID-19 vaccination.
- Preparing for COVID-19 vaccination.
- Information on COVID-19 AstraZeneca vaccine.
- After your COVID-19 (AstraZeneca) vaccination.
- Information on Pfizer (Comirnaty)
- After your Pfizer vaccine